Monday, July 30, 2007

Security Blankets

Here we are again. It's a Monday. Aarrggh. Being out of the office is nice but not having your normal bed, pillow and stuffed Elephant is torturous.

So. Just to feel more comfortable in a foreign place...like hotels and etc, I usually bring my mum's sarong with me. (A clean one, of course) It makes sleeping in a foreign bed in a foreign place more 'sleepable'.

Since I was young, I've always had a pillow 'busuk' (smelly pillow which refers to a security blanket). Eventhough I will not particularly die if I do not have it with me, I am surely more comforted if I had one. I don't think I can grow out of it.

On another note.

One thing I've learnt. How do you judge a hotel? Check the toilets first. It'll be an indication of what to expect. eeeeewwww


2 comments:

Mommy-yeoh said...

That is what I will always do. Check the toilets. It doesnt matter if the room is bad so long as the toilet is *ahem* presentable!

Marilynn said...

shower curtains are important. Don't want to shower then see grime all around you. OMG so gross....