Thursday, July 5, 2007

No. 31

This is my last day to be 30. Imagine going on to my Four - O. The thing is, i may be 31 but I feel like a 23 year old. I still remember the stuff my friends and I used to do, or talk about, laugh about.

My best friend and I used to do loads of stuff together when we were in our twenties and very much single. It was college in the day and Planet Hollywood in the night, right up to 1am or 2am... without transport home. Nonsense... tempting providence to the hilt. God must have been sending guardian angels and doing an overtime on us.

If my daughter would to pull a stunt like this, I will lock her in the highest tower guarded by a fire-spitting dragon. Oh yes... mummy can summon dragons :)

2 comments:

Anne V said...

Wah like that ah!

Marilynn said...

Yes...I have my spell book and am not afraid to use it :)