Saturday, July 14, 2007

More than meets the eye

Today I went to see Transformers the movie.

My, my, all I could see was lots of metal everywhere. Send them to Penang and you'll get rusty Transformers.

For one who only watches cartoons and Lord of the Rings, I don't mind watching it again. (Perhaps getting better seats further from the screen.) I like the Linkin Park song.

But Of Course,

The girls have to be pretty

All of a sudden everyone from Qatar to Australia knows what The Cube is. (I am still figuring that one out)

Everyone converge (from nowhere) to fight the bad guys.

The good characterbot who died only spoke 2 sentences in the whole movie.

Except for the Bots in colours I could not make out whom for what. It was just metal here there and everywhere.

Good=Blue eyes Bad=Red eyes (except for one blue-eyed bot who is a bad guy).

Why doesn't Optimus Prime stick the cube into Megatron and just kill him off straight away.

Sack the Sec of Def, why endanger the whole city when one can go to some desert or something to fight your guts out.

(This list is non-exhaustive)

Anyway, I like the song by Linkin Park and Optimus Prime is so macho (and he does not need to be hairy). Wouldn't mind spending another RM9.


No comments: