Monday, November 12, 2007

Runs

Today is the perfect day to have the runs. Not only that it is a Monday but I have been so darn tired with work, I feel like screaming. Between sessions on my porcelain throne and office, I will take the throne.

After having my sleep being interrupted, I can remember 2 significant dreams. In the first dream I was witnessing a tsunami from an apartment block (further away). I remember having recorded the incident in my camera. I could see waves being formed and how it flooded the city below me. It was really scary. We then had to evacuate the said apartment block. I could remember saying to another person that we are now refugees and have to cross the border to be safe. hmmm

The next dream was my house was burgled but the thieves did not take anything as there was nothing in my house for them.

I can derive a lot from these 2 dreams but I think it all boils down to the lack of having a better work life balance and having something to look forward to in the future.

Now I am gonna curl up and drink soup and perhaps listen to some Spanish hunk sing.

No comments: