Saturday, May 17, 2008

Things I Want To Do Before 40

I thank God if I live to see 40. I want to celebrate life by doing these things. God help me as I place these milestones one at a time.

1) Reading the Tamil news.
2) Performing at a rock concert.
3) Traveling half the world and giving out aid and food.
4) Speaking Spanish like drinking water.
5) Clearing the mess in the house.
6) Bringing down my hip size to, say, just right?
7) Learning to cook super power rassam.

*List is not exhaustive

1 comment:

Mommy-yeoh said...

Lets see in the list what you have fulfilled/filing it out:-

1) To me You are half way there cause you are already speaking Tamil (yo tamil guys droooling after you, day!)

2)You perform in concerts before and played better than anyone I know (its not that I know many people but good enough for me)

3)You travelled all the way up North and yes you fed stray dogs throughout my life knowing you

4)You can say 'Si' (by the way is that Spanish?)

5)Our mess in the house will never clear...which planet you from?

6)Your hips look fine to me but lets stop here...

7)You can cook steam boat so who is complaining...just add herbs la

See you are alreay there. You dont need to wait till you are 4o!